It's been a slow and relaxing weekend. The Scientist in Training is home this weekend. The Oklahoma bedlam game (OU versus OSU) was yesterday and the SIT decided to get out of Dodge to avoid the absolute madness that descends on the town during these games. I didn't expect to get much stitching done this weekend, but the SIT decided to go watch the game on TV with a friend who was also home for the weekend. So I got in pretty solid afternoon/evening of stitching time yesterday. She has to head back to school right after lunch, so I'll head back to the sewing room this afternoon to keep from being too sad she had to go.
It's slow going on En Provence, lots and lots of pinning to match those seams in the pieced borders. I'm counting all those 4 patches used in the EP borders once I have a strip assembled and ready to attach to the quilt. Those 4 patches are most of what's showing up in the numbers for this week.
Used last week: 0.66 yards
Used year to date: 51.24 yards
Finding time to sew hasn't been too hard the last week, in spite of some late evenings at work. I managed to find at least 15 minutes seven out of the last seven days. I'm at 90.6% success rate in terms of finding time to stitch. Considering my best leading up to this year was 73.7%, this has been a really good year. I was hoping for more fabric usage. But I'm really happy with the number of finishes this year. You just can't have everything.
We had a couple of gorgeous days this week. One afternoon was so nice, I stopped at one of the local parks to get in a much needed walk. Of course the camera had to come along. I love the saturated colors.
Linking up with Quiltpaintcreate for this week's stash report.