So what got done over the weekend? I'm still working on the borders for En Provence. Not much has changed, so I'm not going to post another picture. Clue two of the Magnolia Mystery quilt is done.
Clue three came out on Thursday, so I'm just a bit behind. That clue has been started, but I haven't gotten very far.
The other project that has seen some progress, is the Vintage Dresses.
| Vintage Dresses|
by Charise Randell
These blocks are my current leader and ender project. I'm adding coping strips so all the blocks will come out at 9.5" X 12.5" unfinished. Twelve down, thirteen to go. So I'm almost half way.
The last bit of progress was on this month's UFO, Inverted Star. Using EQ, I mapped out the cutting instructions for the border sawtooth stars, sashing, and other borders.
I used up almost all of the white on white background fabric for the Inverted Star blocks, so another white will be needed for the sashing, borders and the sawtooth stars. EQ was quite helpful in determining the yardage required to to finish the quilt. Thankfully I found a compatible white on white in the stash. Hopefully I can get going on the border stars sometime this week. This quilt isn't likely to make it to the finished flimsy stage, but I'm hoping to make some good progress on the border stars this month.
Linking up with
Main Crush Monday
Monday Design Wall