The focus in the sewing room has been En Provence. I'd like to get that project to at least the finished flimsy stage before this year's mystery starts up next week.
|En Provence, Bonnie Hunter Mystery (2016)|
The first round of pieced borders is done and one of the second round of borders has been attached. Another border strip is almost assembled and I've got a good start on sewing the 4-patches for the top border. I'll probably add one more final solid border after this second pieced border, most likely in a dark blue to finish this one off. Hopefully one more weekend of stitching and it will be a finished flimsy.
I've also been working on November's clue for the Magnolia Mystery from Meadow Mist Designs. I've got the half blocks completed and made a start on the full flower blocks yesterday.
|Magnolia Mystery by Cheryl Brickey of|
Meadow Mist Designs
Linking up this week with:
Main Crush Monday
Monday Design Wall