I've made it to the sewing room every day this week. At the start of each sewing session, I'd tackle one more section of the paper piecing for the first Vintage Dress block. Last night I sewed all the sections together.
The block size is a little off, but that can be fixed by floating the dress with some added sashing. So it's not perfect, but I like how it came out. I learned a few things from piecing this first block that should make the others go a bit smoother. I'm glad I only need to finish two blocks each month, this is not a fast block to make. But I think the final quilt will be cute.
I'm going to finish my coffee while checking out the rainbow of blues posted over at Soscrappy.