The other part of the challenge is reporting on my progress. I'm much more likely to stick with it if I have to report on my progress, or lack thereof, here on the blog. For the first 15 days of the month I did pretty well.
The sewing room saw some activity every day for the first half of the month. Sometimes it was just the 15 minutes, sometimes it was a couple of hours. Have I seen any progress on my goals?
- Scrappy Stars is a finished flimsy
- a layout for the pieced back has been worked up in EQ
- Chocolate Marshmallows was started
- Finished Septembers Inverted Star block, started Novembers
- Started the blocks for Novembers's Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler
- Used more fabric in half the month than I did in most full months this year
- Pulled stash fabric for Bonnie Hunter's 2014 winter mystery quilt.
So it's been a good month so far and it's only half over.
Have you been making good use of your sewing room this month? If like me, you are more motivated to stick with a commitment if you know you have to come clean with your progress you can link up below and share your success and/or your struggles finding time to stitch.
|1. Jo ButterZ|
2. Julie in GA
4. FABBY: Halloween Tea Party with my G'girls
|5. Amanda Bergamin|
6. Kate @ katiemaequilts