Sunday, July 26, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 30 of 2026

 


We were all looking forward to a laid back weekend after being at a family wedding last weekend. It's fun to see family, but driving in Dallas traffic and navigating all the road construction was definitely not the fun part of the trip.  I came back from the weekend not feeling my best.  I didn't get much done in the sewing room till about midweek, but it got better from there.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/July = 25/25 days
  • 15 minute days/2026 = 202/206 days
  • Success rate = 98.06%

With all the sewing this month, I'm back over 98%.  I'll definitely take that. It's been a bad couple of months on the health front, but hopefully I'm on the tail end of those issues and will have lots of time to stitch over the next few months. I'll definitely be in the sewing room this week, the temps are going to be triple digits for several days.  

Are you playing in the sewing room to avoid the summer heat? 

No comments: