Sunday, October 6, 2024

Stitching Stuff: Week 40 of 2024

 


Most of this week has been spent on the road and away from home.  My Guy took a week off work and we went to Eureka Springs, Arkansas for a much needed vacation.  We had bigger plans for vacation earlier this year, but a family wedding and a potential refinery project left a very small window to fit in a vacation.  It was still a fun week. We shopped, hung out at a few coffee shops, hiked and ate at all of our favorite places. I took some hand stitching to work on.  That's usually easy to pick up and work on for at least 15 minutes.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Sept = 30/30 days
  • 15 minute days/Oct = 5/5 days
  • 15 minute days/2024 = 279/279 days
  • Success rate = 100%


Maintaining the 100% has become a family affair. One day of vacation we got back to the rental late. As we were getting ready for bed, My Guy asked if I had gotten my 15 minutes in.  I had stitched while he was out for his early morning walk, so he hadn't seen me work on anything.  It's nice to have family support, he's definitely a keeper.  

As we weren't home, there wasn't any scrap processing or fabric pressing. So nothing to share on that front.  How did you do at fitting in some stitching time this last week?      

No comments: