Sunday, September 13, 2020

Stitching Stuff: Week 37 of 2020

It's been rainy and cool this week. Saturday was a sunny day, but there was so much smoke in the upper atmosphere the sky was more gray than blue.  The plan this morning is to tackle some fall garden clean up, I'm hoping there's still time at the end of the day to get into the sewing room and kick off a new week by getting in at least 15 minutes of stitching time before bed time tonight.  


It was another good week on the stitching time front for me. 

  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/September = 12/12 days
  • 15 minute days/2020 = 228/256 days
  • Success rate = 89.06%

It's been such a good week in the sewing room that I've already checked off everything on this week's To Do List. So I can either get a start on next week's To Do List or just concentrate on finishing all Morewood Mystery blocks and making progress on Unity.  You can link up at the bottom of the post and share your success or challenges in the sewing room this week. 

I almost forgot last night to pull up the random number generator to identify the winner of the give away from the blogsiversary post. 



So congratulations to Denise from Count it *All* Joy. Denise is a long time blog buddy, so I do have her email address and have already let her know she's the winner. Thank you for helping me celebrate by leaving such great comments. 

You can link up below to share how your sewing week went. Did you mange to get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time on a regular basis this week?  


1. Julie in GA
2. Chrisknits
3. karen
4. Meloney
5. Stitching Loving Nana :)
6. Shasta @ High Road
7. Deana
8. amanda

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

7 comments:

Denise :) said...

Well yay--thank you!!! I didn't get a whole lot of stitching time in this week. I really need to get into the nook and straighten things up. But it's so darn hot! I need a cold front. LOL! You, on the other hand, continue to rack up some great time in the sewing room...nicely done!! It's nice to check things off that 'to do' list, isn't it? Have a great day and week ahead!!! :)

Meloney said...

I did get lots of finishing done this week. I finally got on my long arm and quilted two quilts. I did the binding on each as I finished quilting it. Now, I'm without anything to long arm of my own. So, I suppose I better get busy. I do have a few things to long arm for others, and some items getting closer to finishing.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Glad you had a good week of stitching! Congratulations to Denise, and thanks for offering such a lovely giveaway!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congrats to Denise on her win, and congratulations to you on another successful week, and being ahead on your goals for next week.

seabreezequilts said...

The fires in the US are pretty scary as with our fires late last year and early this year the air quality is a major problem far and wide. We are getting lots of sun shine here and my blueberry, and nectarines look like having bumper crops this year if the blossom is anything to go by.

Emily said...

Already done with your to-do list--that's great!

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a good week and hope this one’s been more of the same, I have had a few busy nights this week, but am looking forward to some good stitching time tonight!