I'm not ready for it to be Monday. This weekend just wasn't long enough. I did get to spend a lot of time in the sewing room and made good progress on a few projects. The first goal was to get the final borders sewn on Frolic.
That's done. So Frolic is now a finished quilt top.
|Frolic, 2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt|
I'm really happy with how it turned out. Now to get the backing made. I've got a thought on that, but need to check how much yardage there is. Stitching up a backing won't happen till Storm at Sea is all prepped for quilting.
There was good progress on the other mystery quilt, Unity.
|Unity, 2020 Bonnie Hunter Sew-In-Place Quilt Along|
The sawtooth star border is all finished. All that's left of step three is to get the 1" background border strips sewn on. The strips are all cut, it shouldn't take too long to attach them.