I took Saturday as a nothing but play on the computer and in the sewing room day. There was a good bit of sewing, but there was also a good bit of sewing room clean up too. The clean up is still a work in progress, but now I can at least walk into the fabric closet. Replacing the closet light did wonders for visibility. I vacuumed and put away all the fabrics that got drug out as candidates for masks. I'm in the progress of putting away all the Christmas fabrics as I finally got the borders on the 2019 Christmas Mystery quilt.
| 2019 Christmas Mystery|
designed by Carrie Randall (Quilter's Hideaway)
The poinsettia fabric worked really well as the border. It needs a back, but I still haven't dealt with the backing for the Storm at Sea quilt, so it will just have to wait till that is done.
There was also really good progress on Unity.
The third border is finished and attached. Just 8 more sawtooth stars to finish to have step three done. I may actually get to step 4 later this week.