The big accomplishment for the weekend was getting the backing for Mosaic Mystery all pressed, dethreaded and ready for shipping.
The quilt top is on the agenda for the same treatment next weekend.
Then there was a stitching detour to make a couple more masks.
My Guy goes back to the office today as part of phase 1 of the return to office plan. I don't go back till next Monday. He needed two more face masks so he'd have one for each work day. Since I'm almost out of elastic and need to make myself three more masks before then, I tried a pattern from Laundry Basket Quilts that uses T-shirt strips as the earpieces. My Guy isn't a fan of the face mask itself, but said the ear pieces work just fine. So I'm going to try the top mask design with the t-shirt earpieces next. (Our company is providing surgical masks, so we aren't required to bring our own, but we can if we prefer. My Guy tried one of the surgical masks when he was in last week and much prefers the home made ones).
There was some progress on Unity as well.
|2020 Bonnie Hunter Sew-In-Place Quilt Along|
The first border of step 2 has been sewn on and I've got a good start on the second border. It will probably take me all this week to finish off this step. I'm way behind but that's fine, I'm enjoying the process.