The 2008 BOM project is still up on the design wall (well the floor actually). I determined the final layout and started sewing it together. I almost have all the rows sewn together. I still need to cut and piece the borders, but hopefully I'll get this all assembled next weekend.
I think it's time to start something new after this quilt goes off to be be quilted. I've completed 5 quilts from the UFO list this year and that has made a significant reduction in the numbers. Plus I have all those new blenders I've been buying so maybe a stash busting project is in order. Still uncertain if I'll make a quilt for my daughter's teacher who is leaving. I don't think I have enough time to actually finish something by the end of October.
See what everyone else has on their design walls over at Judy's Patchwork Times.