For January Judy picked quilt #5, which is the Scrappy Stars project started back in 2003. I started January with this.
And ended January with this:
I ended up changing out some of the background fabrics for simple tone on tones because the backgrounds with the red prints on them tended to muddy the design when viewed in EQ. Three new prints for the stars were also added. Even though it doesn't look like a lot of progress, I'm pretty happy with how it went. But for now, this project will go back in the box and I'll move on to February's project.
Today Judy drew #1, which is the Purple and Yellow scrap quilt.
It needs borders and backing before it can be sent out for quilting. This one might get finished enough to be quilted by the end of the month, but I don't think it will get completed. We'll see.
Since I don't have a completed UFO I'm not linking up with Judy's progress reports. But you can click here if you want to see what did get crossed off UFO lists this month.