Friday Night Sew In was a success. I came home from work, fed myself (Kiddo was going to eat with the gang before playing a pick up game of volleyball, poor My Guy had to feed for himself when he got home). Once Kiddo was out the door, I headed to the sewing room and made some progress on a couple of projects. I finished the upper and lower borders for Flurry and pieced the 2.5 inch squares for one of the side borders.
I made some progress on getting the second side border put together.
The next to last block in the purple and yellow scrap quilt also came together as it was worked into the other sewing as a leaders and enders project.
I made a start on the last block, but didn't get a picture of that. Not bad for an evening of sewing. Check out the links over at Handmade by Heidi to see how FNSI went for others this weekend.