Tuesday, April 5, 2011

15 Minute Challenge - April 5th Update

It was a good week for sewing at my house.  The weather was cold and dreary most of last week. The weekend was warm, but windy and very smoky outside.  So it wasn't hard to convince myself to get up to my sewing room for at least 15 minutes each day, well most days anyway.
Not a bad report, 6 out of 7 days I managed to fit in some sewing.  I was just too tired Tuesday to do much of anything and ended up going to bed early.  But the rest of the week made up for it.  Did you know that sewing was an energy source?  More than one night I've dragged myself upstairs thinking that even just 15 minutes was going to be hard to manage.  But once I start sewing, it's like drinking a good strong cup of coffee, that draggy feeling just disappears.    

Were you energized last week?  Did the 15 minutes challenge help you get something done?  Link up and let us know. 

5 comments:

Shay said...

6 out of 7 days is brilliant Kate. looks like HUGE progress is happening at your house. Thanks so much for hosting this challenge.It's really made me think about the time I spend doing some of the things I love.

Chris said...

Great work. These 15 minutes are really productive!! I have four weeks of class left then I can sew in the evening again :)

Kirsten said...

Wow you did great..cannot wait to see a finish!

thea said...

What a great week for you! I am inspired .. and amazed. I'm picking up my sewing machine tonight and will spend at least 15 minutes!

Marti said...

I'm so glad you started this. I was much better about quilting every day, but I didn't actually keep track. But I will in the coming week and next week I'll join in.