Tuesday, March 22, 2011

15 Minute Challenge - March 22nd Update

It's Tuesday again.  I'm glad to have Monday over.  It always seems that the Monday back to work after a vacation is a Monday squared. A weeks worth of email to get through, phone calls to return and just trying to remember where was I on this project or that project. 

Enough on Monday, it's Tuesday.  Was I disciplined enough over Spring Break to spend 15 minutes sewing every day?  Well, here's the report.



I did pretty well last week, but I missed Friday.  That was the last day of vacation in Hot Springs and I just ran out of day and energy before I found time to work on the GFG blocks. I made up for it on Sunday.  Since I missed National Quilting Day on Saturday, I celebrated Sunday by spending most of the day in my sewing room. 

So how did you do last week?  Were you able to eek out a few minutes here and there to work on your projects?   If you are willing to share, link up below. 


1. Shay @ QIMP
2. Thea
3. Amanda, Seabreeze Quilts
4. Peggi
5. P.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

Shay said...

6 out of 7 days is pretty great Kate! Lots of progress on your list.

I spent a lot of time sewing , but still missed days. I'm aiming for 7/7 this week.

thea said...

You accomplished a lot for being on spring break and away from home. I got more done than I expected and will work at it again next week.

Marti said...

If you got that much done while traveling on vacation, I can at least get that much done when I'm home all day and all week. Thanks for the inspiration.

pwl said...

I got a little bid done of a cat quilt - next time I'll take a picture.

LuAnn said...

I love being able to click on your tabs and see your pretty quilts for this year and last...and even your UFOs. I don't know if I have the gumption to put all of my UFOs on my blog.

Paulette said...

Thanks for creating this challenge and inviting us to come along. I think it's a great idea. I'm a little late in linking this week but glad I could finally get to it today.

You did well for the week!