Saturday, January 21, 2023

Week 57 Photo Challenge: People with Food

It's supposed to be a wet and cold weekend, perfect excuse to spend the day in the sewing room.  Before I go do that, I need to check out what we all did for the photo challenge this week. It's not an especially hard prompt, just one you have really think about to get a good picture. 




I'm not sure any of us really did that well this week, but at least the food looks good. 

I took several sets of photos and finally decided that one of my favorite snacks was the best option. 


Kate: A Fist Full of Popcorn


Microwave popcorn has a nice crunch and is lower calorie than my favorite chips. I don't usually eat it by the fist full, I'm more of a one piece at a time make it last eater.  

My Guy's picture was taken during the prep of one of our favorite dinners, black been flautas. 


My Guy: Dinner


The filling is both colorful and yummy. 

Grad Girl completes the trend of just showing the hands holding the food. Though her photo is definitely sweeter. 


Grad Girl: Birthday Cake


She made a strawberry cream birthday cake for one of the other graduate students in her group.  She normally bakes treats for their group meeting and the student with with the birthday had requested she make something with strawberries. It looks yummy.  

The next photo prompt will require some thinking and prep work to set up for.




We've already been talking about what to do on this one. Should be interesting.

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Lots of yummy stuff here! Now you're going to have to share your recipe for the flautas!

Linda said...

I think I'll have one of those black bean flautas - it's almost 7:00am and now I'm hungry!

Barbara said...

Fun photos. Making me hungry!

Donna said...

Can't wait to see next week's photos. I enjoy these photo challenges. When you run out of cards will you start over?

Jennifer said...

Yum, yum, and yum!