Wednesday, October 26, 2022

To Do Tuesday for the Week of 10/25/22

Life was very crazy yesterday and I just didn't have a chance to post my To Do list for this week. Thankfully things have calmed down significantly today, so I'm hoping to get this post drafted.  Last week went pretty well. 

To Do List for Week of 10/18/2022 

1. Unity: prep backing for quilting - no progress
2. Macaron Mystery: continue adding borders ✔
3. Melodic Mystery: Work on clues 1 and 2 
4. Grocery sack: continue assembly 
5. Rhododendron Mystery: assemble blocks as leaders enders 

Four out of five is a pretty good week, I'll definitely take that. I didn't do anything about the backing for Unity. Hopefully I can make time this weekend to do some vacuuming of the sewing room so I can at least get the backing pressed and packaged without picking up too many loose threads.

To Do list for 10/25/2022

My list for this week is going to be exactly the same. 

1.  Unity: prep backing for quilting

2. Macaron Mystery: Continue adding borders



The last two strips for the middle border have been cut to size. 

3. Grocery sack: Finish grocery sack



The handles are all that's left to do much stitching on.  It should be a doable finish for this week. 

4. Melodic Mystery: continue making clue 1 and 2 blocks



I'm hoping to at least get clue 1 done by the end of the month. 

5. Rhododendron Mystery: Assemble as leaders and enders



This will be slow going, but I'm OK with that.  

So that's my list for this week.  Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal for To Do Tuesday (on Wednesday).  

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm a slowpoke when it comes to piecing/prepping backings for quilts, too. It's not nearly as fun as making blocks! Getting borders sewn on is a good feeling. No matter what you're working on, you're making progress!

Sara said...

That is a slick method of making flying geese. I've done it often too.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Sounds like you are staying very busy and a have a full list on the agenda for the week. Looking forward to seeing your grocery bag holder. Happy quilting.