Sunday, October 23, 2022

Stitching Stuff: Week 41 of 2022

 


It always seems like the last three months of the year just speed by.  There is still one full week plus in October, but Halloween is closing in fast.  I'm still struggling with seasonal allergies, it seems the hard freeze wasn't hard enough.  Consequently I didn't have the best week in the sewing room.

  • 15 minute days/week = 4/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Oct = 14/22 days
  • 15 minute days/2022 = 154/295 days
  • Success rate = 52.20%
I still touched sewing room stuff more than not last week. I'm going to call that a successful week.  Hopefully, I'll get better on the consistency front in the next few weeks. If I don't, I'm on track to have my worst year since I started tracking my stitching time.  Maybe avoiding a new low will motivate me to do better at finding time to stitch.  

How did your stitchy week work out? 

1. Gretchen
2. Julie in GA
3. Ivani
4. Karen
5. maggie f
6. Frederique
7. DonnaleeQ
8. Melisa- Pinker n' Punkin Quilting
9. Shasta @ High Road
10. Andre at Quilting and Learning
11. Quilting Gail
12. Amanda
13. Carol @ Quilt Schmilt

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

9 comments:

Ivani said...

Seasonal allergies is not fun.
Keep going, Kate, any progress always counts.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Hadn't seen the link up in some time, between traveling and then being sick I am finally getting back to reading all the blogs I normally check out.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Little progress IS progress. I hope your allergies will finish soon.
Hugs

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

This is an awful time of the year for allergies. I hope that you feel better very soon. Every little stitch counts towards a finish. So glad you was able to spend some time stitching . Have a wonderful week and thank you for hosting the link party.

Sara said...

I had a good stitching week, with plenty of forward progress. The hubbie is leaving early in the morning for a work meeting and I’m planning to spend the day in my sewing room.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Allergies are no fun. I have had a lot of allergy symptoms since I got Zoey and I just hope that mine are seasonal and I am not allergic to her. I bought a big package of meds just in case. I think I am at a new low too, but I can console myself that next year's stats will look that much better!

seabreezequilts said...

Sorry the allergies are still acting up, my latest bout seems to disappear quickly this time. At least with a bad year on the sewing front it can only get better next year.

Jennifer said...

I finally started to quilt a top that’s been loaded for weeks and my bobbin winder broke - ugh! Got about 3 rows done before I ran out of bobbin. My winder is at the shop now to have a piece replaced, might have to go to a friend’s this weekend to wind some so I can keep quilting!

Carol Andrews said...

Sorry to hear your allergies are acting up. At least you managed to get in the sewing room. 😉