Sunday, May 22, 2022

Stitching Stuff for Week 21 of 2022


I'm not really ready for it to be Sunday.  It's been another long week.  That work project that was supposed to just last 3 weeks back in April is still hanging on.  This week I at least made it to Wednesday before it came back. Unfortunately that meant more overtime and another Saturday spent on the work computer.  All of which meant my stitching time took another hit.

  • 15 minute days/week = 3/7 days
  • 15 minute days/ May = 8/21 days
  • 15 minute days/2022 = 102/141 days
  • Success rate = 72.34%
Unfortunately, I still have more to do on the work project this week. Thankfully there is a hard deadline of June 1st. But that will likely mean more overtime this week.  Hopefully not so much that I can't get back to the sewing room.  At least I did get mount laundry mostly tackled yesterday while I was working on the various files.  

Hopefully your week went much smoother and you've had lots of time work in a bit of stitching time each day.  

  

1. Julie in GA
2. maggie f
3. Gretchen
4. Ivani
5. Colletta's Kitchen Sink
6. Frederique
7. Sherrie
8. Andre at Quilting and Learning
9. Angie in SoCal
10. katie z.
11. DawnyK
12. Amanda

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

9 comments:

Julie in GA said...

That work project sure has taken over your life lately, hasn't it? I hope the hours get back to normal very soon. You deserve a lengthy vacation with plenty of quilting time!

Ivani said...

oh, poor Kate, hope your work time gets back to normal soon.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Dear Kate, I hope your week will slow down a little bit, and that you will find 15 minutes to rest and sew. Work can be so overwhelming.
Take care, and thank you for hosting the link party, it helps to stay motivated!

Sara said...

You need a vacation after all the hard work you've been putting in. My sewing week has gone OK, but have focused on handwork the past couple of days as I wasn't feeling the best. I'm guessing it is because of a new medication I started on Thursday.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, at least there's a hard deadline, one way or another. Sunday isn't enough when you've had such a hard week. We have Monday off (Queen Victoria day) - so that will be my real day off. I haven't been sewing as much as I'd like....but then I want to sew all the time lol. Good luck this week!

Angie in SoCal said...

I'm care giving my mom two days a week and that has really changed my life. My weeks are now just 5 days and I've had to drop quite a bit of stuff to survive. I don't regret helping her, she's such a dear. What gets to me is the traffic even though I spend the night at her house to save me two trips. Hope your project ends soon. Blessings, Kate.

Katie Z. said...

I hope rest comes your way soon!

DawnyK said...

Wishing you the best of luck with the upcoming deadline!!! My trip got pushed out 2 weeks but the client came back with additional requirements since we have more time, BHA HA HA HA. Wishing you some soothing sewing time soon.

seabreezequilts said...

Ugh work sucks sometimes doesn't it. Hope things slow down for you soon and you can get work life balance back on track.