Sunday, September 19, 2021

Stitching Stuff: Week 38 of 2021


 

It was a long week, but it's been a short weekend.  Just one long work day this week. 

  • 15 minute days/week = 6/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Sept = 14/18 days
  • 15 minute days/2021 = 217/261 days
  • Success rate = 83.17%
This week was better than last week.  I'm all for small victories this year.  Though I'm not managing 7 days of stitching time, what I am managing is moving projects along.  I should have a completed quilt and another one ready to go out for quilting.  So even if I don't meet my goals this year, there has still been good progress.  

Are you making progress?


1. Ivani
2. Julie in GA
3. maggie f
4. karen
5. DonnaleeQ
6. Meloney
7. Sherrie
8. Andree at Quilting & Learning
9. Chrisknits
10. Andre
11. DawnyK

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

4 comments:

Ivani said...

Several small progress sounds like good progress for me. Have a happy Sunday and great new week.

Julie in GA said...

Any progress is a good thing, especially if the time you spend quilting is relaxing. It's your reward after a tough day at work.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, I hope that you're doing well. I actually got a lot of embroidery stitching and am doing well on my #100 day challenge on Instagram. It might get a little bit harder now - not sure what to stitch! Take care and enjoy your stitching time :-)

DawnyK said...

Good luck stitching this week, Kate! Lots of work demands in my life also.