Sunday, May 23, 2021

Stitching Time: Week 21 of 2021


It's amazing what a difference a week can make.  We've been on vacation this week and actually went someplace besides home.  My stitching time is all handwork, but I did manage to fit in some stitching time each day either before we left for the day or after we got home in the afternoon.  So this week looks so much better than last week.

  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/May = 12/22 days
  • 15 minute days/2021 = 122/142 days
  • Success rate = 85.92%
What have I been working on?  



My long term road project, the embroidered butterfly panel.  What I've done this week is pretty much in the hoop.  The plan was for some R&R this week and this hand project has definitely promoted the relaxation part of the agenda. 

So how has your stitchy week gone? 


1. Julie in GA
2. maggie f
3. Chrisknits
4. Ivani
5. Diann@LittlePenguinQuilts
6. karen
7. Meloney
8. DonnaleeQ
9. Sherrie
10. Andree at Quilting & Learning
11. amanda
12. Nanette
13. Quilting Gail
14. Carol Andrews

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

13 comments:

Julie in GA said...

How wonderful that you got to enjoy a week off! The butterfly embroidery is looking great! It's always good to have a hand stitching project like that ready to go.

chrisknits said...

I have done a lot of sewing, but on the days where I couldn't get to the machine the knitting of baby hats was my answer.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

So glad you got some time off and a vacation, Kate! Hope you've had a great week! It's nice to have a take along project for a little downtime stitching.

Ivani said...

I am glad to know you had wonderful days enjoying the vaccation time. Your cross stitch butterflies panel had got great progress and it is beautifully stitched.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is nice getting out and going places again isn't it. I hope we will continue to be able to do that.

Meloney said...

Love the butterfly. I used to do cross stitch all the time, but now it is mainly quilting.

MissPat said...

Hope your vacation was indeed relaxing. Nice to have a chance to work on the butterfly project again.
Pat

AnnieO said...

I’m sure you were ready for time away from work! Stitching hours are always a good thing 😊

seabreezequilts said...

Glad your having some rest and relaxation. We have had a few warm days which is weird for May but the weather is changing tomorrow back to pre winter blues.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

I love the butterfly! I need to quit reading all the great projects others are doing or I will never get mine going! Enjoy!

Emily said...

Hooray for going on vacation *somewhere else*!!!!! We went out of state two weekends ago, just for a 4-day trip, and it was sooooo great. I'm a bit of a homebody but man was it nice to be somewhere else after this year+ of not going anywhere. I hope you had a fabulous trip!

Carol Andrews said...

Vacation time sounds so wonderful! We are still on lockdown but some day soon we will get loosened on our world 😉. Good job on getting that stitching time in. Your sweet project looks like fun

Jennifer said...

Yay, a week of vacation! Glad you got some good relaxation in and a little stitching time too.