It would be nice if work projects were going as well as my stitching projects. Last week I finished adding the borders to Grassy Creek but wasn't able to get a photo to post. That was remedied yesterday.
The top hasn't been pressed yet, so please excuse the wrinkles. I'm happy with how it came together. My version is half the size of Bonnie's original pattern. It's a nice couch sized quilt. I finished stitching the back together yesterday.
The floral is about 2/3 of the back with the gold making up the final 1/3. Next step is to give the back a good press, remove any loose threads, then package it for shipping. That's the plan for this week. Pressing and cleaning up the quilt top will take a lot more effort, so I'll save that for next week. Fingers crossed I'll get this mailed out for quilting by the end of the month. So hopefully there will be another finish before the end of April.