If you look at my chart for this year, I've done really well on the not starting anything new. But the other side is still looking pretty anemic, no finishes at the end of February.
Red, White and Blue Stars was sent out for quilting in the middle of January and came back the last half of February. Hand stitching down the binding is in progress. I just finished corner two last night. So there will definitely be a finish for March.
Unity is my current leader and enders project, so it's not moving along really quickly. Still there was pretty good progress last month. One border is on and the second is over half finished. I should get the second border finished and a good start on the third by the end of this month.
All of Morewood's block A were finished in January. But I didn't fare as well in February with block B. This mystery quilt should be ready for borders by the end of the month. At least that's the current plan.
Grassy Creek was the focus project for February, so it saw the most progress. February ended with just one border strip added. I'm hoping this project is ready be sent out for quilting by the end of the month.
So no finishes yet, but lots of progress. My goal for 2021 is to finish 8 quilts this year. Fingers crossed these four are finishes by the end of June which would get me half way there.