Halloween was pretty quiet. We put out small bags of candy for any trick or treaters that might be out. There were a few takers, but not near as many as a typical year. I spent the evening stitching so definitely got in more then my minimum of 15 minutes. How did you do with finding time to stitch this week?
My stitching week was pretty good.
- 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
- 15 minute days/October = 30/31 days
- 15 minute days/2020 = 274/305 days
- Success rate = 89.84%
- Fabric used in October = 2.54 yards
- Fabric used YTD = 55.73 yards
- More fabric in than out for 2020
|1. Julie in GA |
4. Stitching Loving Nana :)
5. Shasta @ High Road
7. Jennifer in Indy
9. Andree at Quilting & Learning
|11. Loulee (Manxgirl)|
12. Quilting Gail