It was pretty much a nothing but sewing day for me yesterday. I needed the sanity stitching. It was a nice way to cap off a busy week. Nothing but sewing days are a rare event in my schedule, which is why working in those 15 minutes of stitching time each day is so important. It may not seem like much, but that extra hour plus of stitching time each week does make a difference.
Finding those 15 minutes each day wasn't too hard this last week.
- 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
- 15 minute days/September = 28/30 days
- 15 minute days/October = 3/3 days
- 15 minute days 2020 = 247/277 days
- Success rate = 89.17%
- Fabric used in September = 6.9 yards
- Fabric used YTD = 53.19 yards
- More fabric in than out for 2020
|1. Julie in GA |
|5. Shasta @ High Road|
7. Quilting Gail
|9. Jennifer in Indy|
10. Angie in SoCal