This time of year always seems to just speed by. But even though that's expected, it's a bit hard to believe that we've only got two more days in October. I've been looking over my 2017 Quilt Plan trying to decide what the goal for November will be. Do I want finishes or progress on other neglected projects? What's the plan for 2018? It may seem early to think like that, but I'm already planning next year's goals for work. That type of thinking always bleeds over to what's going on at home.
Work has slowed down a little, but I'm still either working late or doing some homework during the evening. I managed to find time to stitch 6 out of the last 7 days. I made the trek to the sewing room Friday evening and realized that an early bedtime made a lot more sense than forcing my tried brain to attempt anything else.
Not much out of the stash this week. The main goal in the sewing room has been to get En Provence to the finished flimsy stage. Most of fabric for those blocks has already been counted, so most of what's going out is for the leaders and enders project.
Used last week: 0.44 yards
Used year to date: 50.58 yards
Every little bit out helps.
I did find time one evening to download a new toy.
I upgraded from EQ7 to EQ8 this week. I haven't really looked over any of the documentation yet, I've just opened a few existing EQ7 files in the new version and played around a bit. It took me a few tries to find the libraries and functions. I've not tried designing anything new yet. I've had some issues with EQ7 playing well with the new computer, so I was hoping that EQ8 would get me around that issue. So far so good.
Linking up the Quiltpaintcreate for the weekly stash report.