With all the last minute college prep, there hasn't been as much going on in the sewing room. At least not much worth showing on the blog. Still working on stitching down the binding on Blooms and Butterflies. Just two corners and the side between left to do there. The first round of white borders has been added to the scrappy coffee cup project, but the flimsy doesn't look much different than last week.
The leaders and enders project reached a milestone. I've got 9 blocks done now, so threw them up on the design wall to gauge if the project was done or if one I want one more row.
|En Provence a Bonnie Hunter Mystery (2016)|
My preference is rectangular quilts, I'm not a big fan of square ones. So I'd like to add one more row of blocks, but wasn't sure there would be enough fabric for that. But there appears to be enough to eek out three more blocks. So the blocks have been moved back to the project box for now. I did find that one of the sashing strips is assembled wrong (do you see the error in the photo), so I'll fix that before putting that one back into the box. I don't want to forget and find it again after I've put the top together. My goal is to get En Provence finished before this year's Bonnie Hunter mystery gets going. Hopefully I can get that far before November.
Linking up for:
Main Crush Monday
Monday Design Wall