Something is blooming that's driving my sinus nuts. It made for a rather unproductive Saturday. Hopefully today will be better. I did manage to get in a few minutes in the sewing room yesterday. That brought my days with at least 15 minutes of stitching to 4 for the week. The business trip took a big bite out of this week. Even so, I'm back to over 90% success rate on my goal to sew at least 15 minutes every day.
On the stash management front, there was a box waiting for me when I got home. Most of what was in the box was batting purchased at the last Craftsy sale. But there was a 3 yard piece of this in the box as well.
It was on sale and fills one of those color gaps in my stash. I've pretty much blown it on limiting fabric in for the year, so I've given up on that goal. I'm still working to use at least 70 yards. There was a bit of progress on that front in spite of the limited sewing time.
Used last week: 0.55 yards
Used year to date: 40.41 yards
Added year to date: 223.3 yards
Net added year to date: 182.89 yards
Linking up with Quiltpaintcreate for the weekly stash report.