Having Friday off meant that I got in some significant stitching time. Progress was made on Celtic Solstice.
a Bonnie Hunter Mystery
I've got pieces made for several more blocks, so this should grow a bit more over the next week.
In order to make a bit a dent in my scraps, I started the Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler being offered by Soscrappy as part of this year's challenge.
I'm having fun playing with my scraps. Sampler block 5 is cut out and partially assembled. I also finished the Inverted Star block which is the original project I had in mind for the RSC this year. It's also this month's planned NewFO project.
|Inverted Star (available from Craftsy,|
from Common Threads
Mon Ami is January's UFO. The label got made this weekend and the binding is sewn to the front, and I've started stitching the binding to the back.
|Modified from Mon Ami|
by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company
So I'm on track with this month's goals. It would be nice to end January with a finish.
That's it for what's going on in my sewing room. There's more January progress posted over at Judy's Patchwork Times.