I'm still playing catch up after the lap top crash, so I'm a bit late in coming up with my list for the 2014 NewFO Challenge over at Cat Patches.
It's been a fun challenge the last two years, so how can I not sign up for 2014? It has been a great way to get a few PIGS out of the grocery sacks and onto the design wall. Here's my list for 2014 (in no particular order)
1. Baby Quilt using bandanna fabric. No pattern picked for this one yet.
2. Fall Frolic from 40 Fabulous Quick Cut Quilts by Evelyn Sloppy uzing Moda's Midwinter Reds.
3. Rosettes by Fig Tree Co. using Moda's Nature's Basket.
4. Walk in the City by Elisa Wilson using April's Garden
5. Tonga Atlantis kit by Heidi Pridemore
6. Inverted Star by Jessica Boschem for the 2014 Rainbow Scrap Challenge
Six is a good number to start with. For 2013, I started 12 quilts, though that had not been my intention. I've finished 5 quilts this year, so the UFO list grew slightly, but not too badly. What I found in 2012 is that the more quilts started, the more quilts get finished. I tried finishing a project before starting a new one and didn't get very many done that way. For some reason, I do better working on a number of projects all at once.
Hope you can play along. Check out all the other cool projects linked up over at Cat Patches.