The first order of business was to finish off the label for Bejeweled.
This is the label, minus the personal message. Drama Teen asked me to remove that before posting. DT also renamed the quilt. The new moniker is a take off on the recipient's name. I think it fits the quilt. The label has been printed, soaked and rinsed. It will be dry by the time I get home tonight. The binding is all made, so that should get attached this evening. Hopefully that means another finish before the end of the month.
Once the label was finished off, I got back to work on the last graduation quilt.
I've got a good start on the friendship stars that make up the third border. Only one of the stars is completely sewn together, the remaining four are in various stages of assembly. I like how it's coming together. More importantly, so does Drama Teen.
That's it for this week. Linking up with:
Main Crush Monday
Monday Design Wall