Since it's still the first week in June, I don't think it's too late to post my May progress on the Something Old, Something New Challenge.
Nothing new has been started, though I have started playing around with design ideas that use this panel.
On the something old front, finishing up Jigsaw has been the primary focus the last few months. I managed to finish up all but the last two rows before the placement of a few blocks started to bother me.
So after much dithering about it, I finally decided that the x marked block had to move. While I was at it, I decided to completely rework the last row of fabrics. I wasn't happy with the color progression. So after a bit of un-sewing and a couple of fabric orders, this is where Jigsaw was at the end of the month.
pattern by Alyssa Clancy for Lehmann Quilting
It may not look like much progress, but all that un-sewing took some time. Now that I'm happy with the final plan, I'm hoping this will go together quickly and I can move on to something else.
So for June the goal is to get Jigsaw to the finished flimsy stage and come up with a quilt design for the butterfly panel. More old and new stuff is posted over at Never Too Hot to Stitch.