Tuesday, August 7, 2012

15 Minute Challenge - August 7th

In yesterday's post I mentioned being on the road this week.  As I write this, I'm hoping that it gets published while it's still Tuesday.  It's amazing that there are still some places in the states where there is limited Internet service, but it's true. 

Thankfully, I was able to bring along some hand work for this trip, so I've spent at least 15 minutes on projects 5 out of the last 7 days.

 
Not a bad week considering I got caught up on laundry before I left and spent most of Sunday traveling.  Last Thursday, treasurer duties kept me busy.  I've fulfilled my last term as the treasurer for the Parent/Teacher organization at Drama Teen's school.  It took me most of the evening to get the files all caught up so they could be handed off to the new treasurer last Friday.  At least that's one thing off my plate.  I'm not sure what happened Friday evening.  It has been so hot, pretty much everyone at work has been complaining about being zapped when they get home, including me.  The lull of the recliner won out over the sewing machine that evening. 

So how did your sewing week go?  Did you find a few minutes each day to sew or did the rest of your life take priority.  Link up and share how your week went. 



1. Kate
2. Amanda
3. June @ QuiltQuest
4. Shasta Matova
5. Danica's Thoughts

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

After a very busy period at work, I have finally gotten a chance to quilt. I generally try to quilt for 15 minutes every day, but I was able to spend a little bit of extra time to get my Lily quilt finished.