Saturday, March 19, 2022

Photo Challenge: Week 37 - A Bowl, Water and Something Else

It was spring break week at our house.  The Scientist in Training was home for most of the week, I took vacation for most of the week but My Guy had to go back to work as he'd been off all of last week to recover from his bicycle crash. My Guy got his shot early as he had to work, but being off work you think you have all whole week to do something. I didn't get my shot till right after dinner last night and the SIT didn't get hers taken before she left to check out the University of Arizona graduate program.  I'll update the post if she sends me a photo later this weekend. 

Last week's challenge involved mostly normal household items. 



 

We have bowls and water, it was deciding on the something else that was the challenge.  I tried for an arty shot.  


Kate: Glass by Candlelight


Not sure I pulled it off completely, but I do like this photo. In all the other shots the water looked black, at least in this one you can tell there is water in the bowl.    

My Guy definitely found a fun "something else".  


My Guy: Just Ducky


I think he nailed the challenge last week. He does have other photos that he took while he was making bread that would have met the challenge. This one is such fun, I'm glad he went with it. 

This week's challenge should be easy. 




Hopefully I'll do better this week and not wait till the last minute to come up with a photo.  

6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your water shot caught the light in a pretty way! Your guy's photo could have a hidden meaning... (like life is just *ducky* when you have a bike accident!) Always fun to see your photos!

Barbara said...

Great shots, both. For some reason rubber duckys popped into my head when I saw the prompt. Great minds...I like your water shot too.

piecefulwendy said...

I sure miss having your posts drop into my inbox - I fall waaaay behind, so I had to go back a read a few. Glad your hubs is healing well from that nasty tumble. Your quilts are looking great! Sorry I've been so lax on staying caught up on your posts!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Such different moods in both of your photos. Your is very artsy and I especially like the reflection of the fire in the water. I could look at it for a long time. The ducky is a fun one but quite elegant with the bowl.

Violet said...

very good

Jennifer said...

Good shots, really like the ducky!