Just three more weeks left in 2020. It will be a busy time for most of us. Last week didn't go so well for me. How about you? Did you get a good start on any last minute holiday stitching?
It really was a miserable week for me. Finishing up projects and personnel reviews kept me at work really late several nights. That took a toll on finding time to stitch last week.
- 15 minute days/week = 2/7 days
- 15 minute days/Nov = 25/30 days
- 15 minute days/Dec = 1/5 days
- 15 minute days/2020 = 300/340 days
- Success rate = 88.24%
- Fabric used in November = 6.2 yards
- Fabric used YTD = 61.93 yards
- More fabric in than out for 2020
|1. Julie in GA |
|5. Jennifer in Indy|
7. Shasta @ High Road
8. Andree at Quilting & Learning
|9. Quilting Gail|