For April the plan is to move En Provence off the UFO list.
|En Provence, A Bonnie Hunter Mystery (2016)|
En Provence has been a finished flimsy since December 2017. It needs a backing so it can be sent out for quilting. The goal for April is to piece a backing using fabric from the top and this focus fabric left over from another project.
There are 3 to 4 yards left of this geisha fabric sitting in the stash. It will make a pretty back for En Provence, with the added bonus of moving it out of the stash. Now to figure out a name for this quilt. The Asian themed fabrics don't match Bonnie's French inspired moniker.
Along with the one monthly goal, I've been setting a priority list each month. Having a ranked list helps me use my sometimes limited quilting time more effectively. So here's the April priority list:
1. En Provence - make back, prep for quilting, send out for quilting, bind.
2. Geek Chic - finish binding
3. Magnolia Mystery - prep for quilting, send out for quilting
4. Vintage Dresses - Finish sashing
5. Squared Away - finish green blocks, make yellow blocks
6. Inverted Star - finish green stars, make 5 yellow stars
7. On Ringo Lake - leaders and enders project
That's quite a list isn't it? I won't get to all of it. That's OK, I'm grateful for whatever progress I can make each month. Though it would really be nice to get some finishes this quarter. I'm still at zero on that front for 2018.
Linking up with Patty over at Elm Street Quilts. Good luck with your OMG and priorities for this month.