Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stash Report - Week 30 of 2014

I didn't exactly forget to post my stash report, it's just that when I remembered, I was already in the middle of something else.  So better late than never.  

I couldn't resist ordering more Moda basics during the Fat Quarter Shop sale last week.  



I ended up with red and aqua Essential Dots and a Moda Marble in dark purple.  Now, I'm putting myself on a fabric diet till the end of the year.  No new fabrics for a while.  Plus, I'm going to spend some significant time exercising my sewing machine so I can use up some more of the stash. 

Here's the damage:

Used last week:  0.67 yards
Added last week:  11 yards

Used in 2014:  10.63 yards
Added in 2014:  302.3 yards

Net stashed in 2014:  291.67 yards

This next week should look even better.  I'm still adding borders to Jigsaw and need to make the back.  Hopefully, the fabric going out will at least exceed what comes in for the week.  

I'm going to get back to exercising the sewing machine.  You can check out more stash reports over at Patchwork Times.  

No comments: