Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stash Report - Week 36 of 2013

It was a busy week and a busy Saturday.  We spent yesterday in Tulsa watching Drama Teen's volleyball team play in a tournament.  It's amazing how long one of those can last.  I got in a bit of cutting and pinning yesterday morning before we left, but that's all the sewing time I got in yesterday.  I hope to get a little in today.  

In addition to the volleyball games this week, I also had some evening meetings, which really cut into my sewing time.  If it wasn't for what I did on Labor Day, there would be really nothing to report.  

Used last week:  3.44 yards
Added last week:  0 yards

Used for 2013:  55.88 yards
Added for 2013:  148.83 yards

Net Stashed for 2013:  92.95 yards

The back for Mon Ami is most of the outgoing yardage this week.  I'm piecing the back and still have 3 panels to add.  Those should make it into next Sunday's stash report.  

For more news on stashes, check out Patchwork Times.  

6 comments:

Julie in GA said...

That's a good amount used and nothing added--sounds like a good week to me!

Dar said...

Nothing in and something out is always a good thing.

Shay said...

Nothing in and you used some up...I love doing backs because they really make a dent in your stash!(not that Im keeping count - Ive given up on that )

Lynne said...

Life has a way of getting in the way of our craft pursuits!

libbyquilter said...

i hope that you managed to get some good stitching time in today Kate.

:-)
libbyQ

thea said...

None in and some out is good. It also means that you can buy some more fabric if you want/need to. Hope you had a good sewing day today.