We were visiting family until late Saturday afternoon. It was early evening before I was able to get into my sewing room to start on Bonnie Hunter's newest mystery quilt along.
By the end of Sunday, I had finished about 36 of the pink/teal HSTs and put together 8 of the four patch units. These are definitely bright blocks. I'm using yardage rather than scraps. The only way I could defend starting a new project was if it helped bust some stash. Only the teal had to be purchased, all the rest is from the stash.
a Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt Along
These are easy to sew, so I hope to have a bunch more finished by the time Friday gets here. I've decided to make my version 3/4 the size of Bonnie's. That means I need 75 of these 4 patch blocks, so only 67 left to make.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the versions of Grand Illusion posted over at Quiltville. I'm also linking up with Design Wall Monday over at Patchwork Times.