Not a lot of sewing this last weekend. I didn't feel well on Saturday and Sunday I had other stuff to do for work. Though I did spend a fair amount of time in the sewing room looking at options for the Jigsaw quilt. Last week I pointed out one block for the Jigsaw quilt that was just bugging me. There was another block in the very bottom row that was bugging me too. After some debate, I was able to relocate a few of the existing blocks into something that I liked, but the third block in the last row still wasn't working. After in infusion of few new pale batiks, I was able to remove the offending fabric and find a flow that works reasonably well.
Here's where I was last week:
Here's where I ended up after the weekend.
The problem block (marked with the X in the first photo) has switched with the 3rd block in the middle row. The 2nd block in the last row has been replaced with a new fabric, as has the 3rd block in the last row. I think the over all color shift works better with the new choices.
All the blocks unsewn, now I just have to resew them with the right "tabs". Hopefully I'll have more blocks back up on the design wall next week.
Check out more design walls over at Patchwork Times.