Tuesday, March 29, 2011

15 Minute Challenge - March 29th Update

Just two more days in March.  Have you checked how you are doing on meeting any goals you've set for yourself this year?   I took a peak at that last month, which is one reason why I started challenging myself to spend at least 15 minutes every day working on quilt related activities.  How did I do this week? 


Last week was a good week, I managed at least 15 minutes every day.  I'm getting close to finishing up one of my UFOs, which is also listed as one of my "wanna finishes" for Myra's PhD Challenge.  I know how I want to set another pending PhD, plus I've started working on a completely new quilt.  So I'm feeling pretty good about how the challenge is working for me. 

How did you do on projects last week?  Have you challenged yourself to get more done?  You don't have to promise every night, if one or two is all you can manage that's great.  Here's the Mr. Linky, tell us how you are doing in your own personal time management challenge. 




1. Shay
2. kirsten
3. Thea
4. Amanda, Seabreeze Quilts
5. P.
6. Jill

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

Shay said...

You did so well Kate. How do you do it? I just cant seem to motivate myself every single night. You are an inspiration.

Although I made huge progress on a quilt last week, I didnt stick to doing something every night.

Maybe this week !

Chris said...

Wow. That is great. I miss my 30 minutes every morning but now I get home an hour earlier so it is a tradeoff.

thea said...

You did an amazing job this week! It is so hard to do something everyday. My excuse is that I have to put my machine away when I'm not working (although during the week I can keep it out). Your challenge is pushing me to try! thanks!

Barbara said...

I think I'd like to join in on this one. I haven't written a post yet though. I like your little list. I feel deprived if I don't get to sew every day. My goal is to sew from 1-5 p.m., but I rarely get to do it for that long. Still, I feel I'm doing pretty well if I get a little something done every day. BTW, when I first saw "PhD" as an abbreviation, I thought it meant "piled higher and deeper," which is what my UFO's seem to be doing.

seabreezequilts said...

I finished my stitchery design last night which had become a bit of a millstone so I am really happy with myself. Have another project I have to do for the shop to do which isn't so involved and write up the pattern which I would like to do this weekend. The 15 minute challenge is keeping me on track.

Paulette said...

You did well, something every day! I am hoping to have a week like that ahead.