My sewing has taken a bit of a hit over the last week. Work days have been long and I've chosen to do handwork just before bed time rather than spending time in the sewing room. So no check marks this week.
Weekly To Do List (03/20/2020)
1. Twinkle Stars - Make binding and label - progress
2. Mosaic Mystery - Finish Next 2 borders - progress
3. Frolic - Make 2 dark blue blocks and start assembly - progress
There was progress on every item, just not enough to allow me to mark one off. Progress is the goal, so I'm good with the outcome from last week.
So what's the plan for this week?
Weekly To Do List (03/17/2020)
1. Twinkle Stars - Print the label, attach binding
I'm waiting on the Scientist in Training to give me the message for her friend. Now that she's on spring break, hopefully she'll have time to engage her brain for something other than school work.
2. Mosaic Mystery - Add third border
The strips for the next border are cut, assembled and the two side borders have been cut to size. This should be a doable goal this week.
3. Frolic - Finish two dark blue and start the light blue blocks
The last two dark blue blocks are well on their way to being done and I've got all the pieces cut for the first of the five light blue blocks that are needed to finish the quilt top. So if I can get a few minutes in the sewing room, this one should be an easy check off.
That's my list for this week. You can check out what everyone else has on their to do list over at Home Sewn by Us To Do Tuesday linky party.