So Saturday was a bit of a bust for sewing room time, but there was significant sewing time on Sunday. Allietare is well on it's way to being a finished flimsy.
|Allietare, Bonnie Hunter's 2015 Mystery Quilt|
Blocks in the first 4 rows have been sewn together. The blocks kept falling off the design wall, so all that's up there now is the blocks that are sewn together. I'm pretty happy with how this project is turning out. It's my favorite Bonnie Hunter Mystery to date, well at least of the ones I've made.
The other thing I did on Sunday was finalize the layout for the Zombies in Paris project.
|Zombies in Paris|
Starting on this project is my One Monthly Goal for May. It needs to be done by next May and since there are three other graduation quilts to make, I'd best get busy. I just need to wash and press the pink Zombie Love fabric, then I'll be all ready to start cutting and sewing.
Linking up with:
Main Crush Monday
Monday Design Wall