Not as much sewing going on as I had hoped this week. I spent most of Saturday in bed with a migraine headache, but I'm feeling almost normal now. The migraine put a major crimp in my sewing time for this weekend. I did get one set of borders on the 2008 BOM and a couple of the purple and yellow blocks done. Best news, nothing in this week. So here's the final numbers:
Used this week = 0.5 yards
Added this week = 0 yards
Used Year to Date = 35.3 yards
Added Year to Date = 345 yards
Net Used for 2010 = (309.8)
I hope to get some sewing done this afternoon. The strips for the second border on the 2008 BOM have been cut, just need to sew them together and onto the quilt.
Check out Judy's Patchwork Times to see who has busted and who has not.