Thursday, September 22, 2022

Happy Autumn!!!!





I'm still not sure what happened to the summer, hard to believe it's already the first day of fall.  I've pretty much been AWOL from electronic media and my sewing room, but it was time for a break.  Between work and our busy family life this year, I was stressing myself out trying to do it all. It didn't help that my computer decided to give up it's electronic soul.  So I gave myself permission to read, binge watch Netflix, let my daughter educate me on KPOP artists and spend time with My Guy this summer.  

There's still a lot going on, but I've mostly gotten lined out on the new position at work, dealt with the Grad Girl's move to Texas, and was finally home long enough to order a new computer. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone over the next few weeks.

Happy stitching!    

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you made excellent use of your time away.

Kathy S. said...

Glad to see you back. Happy fall.

Sara said...

Welcome back! Sometimes we need to focus on fewer things in life to get our equilibrium back. Your butterfly photo is stunning!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Don't put too much pressure on yourself to catch up. We all need breaks and the grace to just pick up today and move forward. <3

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

It's great to see a post from you, and hear how you're doing! Glad things are going more smoothly, and hope your Grad Girl is liking her move. Hugs!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

So glad all is well - and that you have been enjoying yourself!!!!

DawnyK said...

Glad to hear that all is shaping up and you are enjoying the time off. We will be here when you return. Happy Fall!!!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Welcome back. It is nice sometimes to take a break especially when things seem to be piling on. Hope you feel refreshed . The butterfly is stunning.

thea said...

So glad you haven't given up blogging. So many have. Looks like you took a nice long break.

MissPat said...

What a happy coincidence to have you and Sarah (Confessions of a Fabric Addict) reappear on the same day. I'm glad you are back and hope you find time to get back to your quilts soon.
Pat

Jennifer in Indy said...

Welcome back Kate! Glad you took some time for yourself and your family and hope that the balance will stay as you re-enter computer land!