Happy Mother's Day to everyone. My Guy made my favorite chocolate scones this morning, so I got a great start to my Mother's Day. My plan for the day is to catch up on the email and blog reading, then sew for the rest of the day. Before I get to that though, it's time to look at how last week went on the stitching and de-stashing front.
Finding time to stitch was a challenge this week. We moved the Scientist in Training out of the dorm, then she and I had a short girls weekend with my mother, sister and niece. We had a great time, but it left me scrambling to fit in a few minutes of stitching each day.
Days with stitching time this week: 7 out of 7 days
Days with stitching time this month: 12 out of 12 days
Day with stitching time this year: 124 out of 132 days
Success rate: 93.94%
The goal is to find time to stitch more than 90% of the time. So far so good for 2018.
The stash report is going OK as well. My sister and I did make one quilt shop run during our girls weekend. I limited myself to just a few fat quarters and a few patterns.
I really like the Cottage Blossoms mini, Rainy Monday is a candidate for a quilt for my bed. But I have to get My Guy's approval for that. Here's the damage:
Fabric used this week: 0.49 y
Fabric used in 2018: 23.00 y
Fabric added in 2018: 7.25 y
Net fabric out for 2018: 15.75 y
I allowed myself 5 yards a quarter for 2018, so I'm still on track with my stash busting goals for the year.
Linking up with Quiltpaintcreate for the weekly stash report. You can link up below for the weekly stitching time report.
|3. Aileen K|
|5. Christina's Handicrafts|