Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's.
My family is pretty good to me not only on Mother's Day but pretty much all year long. So on this Mother's Day I thought it was only right to thank them for all the support they give me. Here's my top 10 thanks to my family. (If you are here only for the stash report, you can scroll on to the bottom of the post).
10. Thanks My Guy for picking up Drama Teen with 10 minutes notice because my boss scheduled a meeting at the last minute.
9. Thanks Drama Teen for hanging out with such a fun group of girls, it makes it easy to let you all hang at the house. (I also worry less since they are also a responsible and smart group of girls)
8. Thanks My Guy for making coffee each morning, I'm definitely a better person after that first cup.
7. Thanks My Guy for making my favorite scones just about anytime I ask.
6. Thanks Drama Teen for supporting my quilting habit by finding deserving teachers and friends that need a quilt.
5. Thanks Drama Teen for posing for one more picture so I have something to post on the blog.
4. Thanks My Guy for never saying anything when that 4th box of fabric (in a week) shows up on the doorstep.
3. Thanks My Guy and Drama Teen for always being honest about what's hanging on the design wall, including your suggestions that maybe I just need to start over.
2. Thanks My Guy for always asking "Do you want to stop?" anytime we see a quilt shop when we are traveling.
1. Thanks Drama Teen for sending to my sewing room with the words "You'll feel better if you go sew." anytime I'm angry or frustrated. And then leaving me alone long enough for me to regain my sanity.
I'm so lucky to have such a supportive family.
If you were looking for the stash report, here it is.
Used last week: 0.32 yards
Used in May: 0.32 yards
Used year to date: 12.97 yarsd
Purchased year to date: 0 yards
Have a lovely Sunday. You can check out more stash reports over at Judy's Patchwork Times.