So far it's been a fairly relaxing weekend. Though yesterday got off to a rocky start when the clothing rack I use to hang freshly laundered shirts broke. Thankfully there wasn't much hanging on it at the time. One of the plastic brackets cracked and wouldn't support the weight of the top bar. That necessitated a quick trip to Lowes to replace it. I can't do laundry without a place to hang up the clothes that come out of the dryer. Of course my idea of quick and My Guy's idea don't always match up. He wanted to get the recyclables dropped off. So by the time we added that side trip in, not much housework or laundry got done yesterday. But I did get my new clothing rack.
Maybe it was for the best I didn't have the chance to work around the house. I'm still trying to recover from that respiratory bug I had last week. My Guy had it this week, between his sneezing and my coughing we've not been sleeping real well. I ended up taking a 2 hour nap during the afternoon, so it was later in the evening before I was able to make it to the sewing room. I finished the last Chocolate Marshmallow block. That's pretty much all that went out this week.
Used last week: 0.24 yards
Used in March: 5.23 yards
Used year to date: 11.03 yards
March has been a pretty good month. The fabric diet is still holding, nothing in this week. It's been almost 5 years since I've had a 3 month stretch where I didn't add any fabric. I just wish the fabric went out as easy as it comes in.
I've not started a new project since January and I'm getting itchy to start something. I played around in EQ in hopes that would satisfy the need and came up with this.
I have some soft gray that I'd like to use for a background. This project would use up few scraps as well. I need 4 graduation quilts by May of 2017, this could be one of them.
That's it for me this week. Check out more stash reports over at Patchwork Times.