Life is slowly returning to normal after the chaos of last week. Drama Teen continues to improve after knee surgery. Hopefully she'll be able to shed the crutches by the end of this week. Most of the week was spent trying to find a roofer to either replace the shingles that we lost during the thunderstorms last Monday or at the very least put up a tarp. We did finally find someone local who was able to come out Friday morning and replace the shingles. We had heavy rains Friday night, so it was a great relief to have the roof fixed.
Not a lot of sewing got done this week because my sewing room looked like this.
The leak was directly over the green trash can in the center of the photo. We were able to get most of the water out of the carpet and My Guy was able to get into the attic and remove the wet insulation. Since we were concerned that the drywall in the ceiling might fall if it kept raining, the sewing machine got moved into the hallway.
All the fabric storage that could be moved, was also relocated to the hallway.
It stayed this way until yesterday. I didn't want to move anything back until we had the roof repaired and knew that it wouldn't leak anymore. It's not all put back, but I made a start yesterday.
So the only fabric out this week is the binding for Jigsaw which was sewn on last Sunday.
Used last week: 0.62 yards
Added last week: 0 yards
Used in 2014: 19.26 yards
Added in 2014: 332.68 yards
Net stashed in 2014: 313.41 yards
That's the state of my stash. For more on stashes around the world, check out Patchwork Times.